September 18, 2012

Tuesday Tales from the week!

I had a lovely week which culminated in my darling friends wedding which was definitely the highlight. The weather was beautiful, warm and sunny without a breath of wind. It was such a gorgeous day and I so enjoyed seeing my friend get married and dancing the night away with the hubs. (our first wedding as a married couple!) I hope you enjoy the pictures!

First up, this is me wearing my new Ted Baker dress I bought for the occasion. I loved the colours and the graphic print. I couldnt resist a quick picture of my Anya Hindmarch clutch which was a wedding present! I love it.  Doesn't my friend look absolutely amazing in her Jenny Packham gown - like a vintage goddess. So stunning!

The colour palate for the wedding was dusky pinks and natural greens and the flowers were absolutely beautiful. I adore those large roses with the hydrangea and eucalyptus, it was so elegant and chic.

A Chi Chi Affair

A Chi Chi Affair

I snapped a couple of other pictures this week too like me wearing my new Ebay purchase -a DVF scarf! It really brightens up those stripes for Autumn. After a quick coffee snap we went for a walk and I snapped these roses still out in September. I love the beautiful light coral colour. While out for dinner I very much liked the green of this menu. The thistle table decoration looked very seasonal against the wooden furniture.

A Chi Chi Affair

Have a lovely week!

Rachie xo

4 lovely comments:

Victoria said...

our gardens are full of roses at the moment - very pretty!

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Her wedding looked so lovely - look forward to hearing all about it soon, hun! xx P.S. You look beautiful, as always!

Aspiring Kennedy said...

Now that you know all of the ins and outs of the wedding business, do you want to critique every wedding that you go to?

Cara Membuat Website said...

You actually make it appear so easy along with your presentation however I in finding this topic to be really something which I believe I would by no means understand. It seems too complex and extremely broad for me. I'm having a look forward in your next publish, I'll attempt to get the hold of it!