September 11, 2012

Tuesday Tales from the Week!

It's almost the end of the summer and what a busy week it has been. Here is what I got up to...
  • I took a trip into London town to buy a new outfit for a wedding this weekend and passed this pretty Olympics bunting up in St Christopher's Place near Bond Street.
  • I gazed at the pretty sweeties in the window of this sweet shop. Unfortunately it was closed!!
  • We rounded the evening off with dinner in Carluccios with the hubs - Yum!
Other things I got up to were...
  • Buying a new gate from the local garden centre to install at the side of our house (and sampling this delicious cake while we were there!)
  • Trying a new Autumn Outfit and digging out my last season Zara snakeskin heels which I still love! 
  • Trying out a new foundation (Le teint touché éclat - YSL) Its lovely so far!!


A Chi Chi Affair
A Chi Chi Affair
Happy Tuesday!

Rachie xo

1 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

That cake looks SO good. As do you in those heels! :) xx