September 28, 2012

Friday Home: Zara Home Finds

Last week we took a little trip to Westfield to get our new iphone 5's  and have pancakes (This was the real reason I went!!) As usual I couldn't resist a quick look in Zara Home which has to be one of my favourite interiors shops. I picked up a couple of items so I thought I would share them with you!

A Chi Chi Affair

The glasses in the kitchen were getting seriously tired and had gone a little cloudy so we picked up six of these pretty glass tumblers with raised dots.


Zara Home

We also chose these cute knobs with a silver geometric print which will update our chest of drawers in the bedroom. I love the pattern and I think the shimmery pattern will look chic with the grey walls.
 

Zara Home


Lastly I love the Zara bath and body line and I always grab some air freshener sticks in the signature White Jasmin scent.  It always lasts a really long time so I only need around two per year and they make the house smell lovely.

Zara Home


We also really liked these occasional stools with a wooden flower motif but unfortunately we just don't have anywhere to put them at the moment so left them this time. I loved the textures though.

Zara Home


Hope you enjoyed my finds!
Happy Weekend!

Rachie xo
 

1 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Great texture on those occasional tables and they do a great range of hardware, don't they! xx