September 21, 2012

Friday Home: Date, apricot and pecan tea bread.

There is something about Autumn that makes me want to get in our kitchen and start cooking. Gone are the salads and BBQ's of summer and in its place, some rustic and wholesome recipes like this lovely date, apricot and pecan tea bread that I found on The Telegraph Online. Its packed with dried fruits and nuts and seeds and would be lovely for a morning breakfast perhaps with some parma ham or spread with butter for an afternoon snack with a cup of tea.

Click over for the recipe. I think I shall be making this on the weekend! Yum!

Yuki Sugira via The Telegraph Online

What will you be making? Happy Weekend!

Rachie xo

1 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

After an insanely busy London Design Festival this week, I could do with popping over to yours for a slice of this, a cup of tea and a good, long natter! ;) xx