September 27, 2012

Autumn Tablescapes

Do you change the decor in your house for Autumn?  I do! I tend to switch out cushions, add blankets and change the mantelpiece in the kitchen just to all make it seem a bit more cosy.  

One of the quickest and easiest way to do this is to have a table centrepiece that reflects the season.  Don't the leaves and branches in this vase look so beautiful and I love pumpkins on the table as well.  Or how about these sunflowers in a vase? They make such a bold statement! 

I also love using fruits in decor - apples looking so autumnal - look how they are used here to fill the vase before you insert the flowers on top - its such a clever idea.   Do also think about using different kinds of flowers like these ornamental cabbages which look so pretty against the silver goblet.








I am doing my seasonal decorating this weekend and I'll be sharing next week! Do tune in!
Rachie xo

NB: All Pictures from Pinterest

4 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Yes! I love to swap out decor as the seasons pass. I remember your mantle from autumn last year... so lovely! xx

Teresa said...

Looking forward to see your choice.
From the pictures you posted I'd go for the thrid choice. Now that Autumn is here I really want to hold some of Summer - apples and grapes are perfect for this transition, I think.
Enjoy doing yours.
Love,
T

miss b said...

Lovely autumn inspiration. i like to burn winter scented candles as the nights draw in.
http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

Amy said...

Gorgeous sunflowers, such a lovely addition to a room.