August 01, 2012

Wedding Wednesday: All the Stationery revealed!

Well finally I get to share with you some details of our wedding and I thought I would start with one of my fave details - Stationery!

All of the stationery was designed by the lovely Carike from Canvas Boutique based in South Africa. The wedding industry is big there and I knew there were loads of creative vendors. I did a search and finally stumbled across Canvas Boutique via The Pretty Blog.

Carike and I worked together to create a logo and this set the tone for the stationery - she wrote about it on her blog (see below!)

From foiled wedding invitations, to branded confetti packs and a wedding guest book - Rachael & John thought of everything. The wedding invitations comprised of a main invitation, with their logo foiled on the front in classic black; an information card and a reply card for guests to complete and return via postal mail. {Traditional reply cards are back in fashion with a BANG!} All of the cards were held together by a black wrapper and enclosed in beautiful envelopes, lined with black paper.





Other details incorporating the logo included these confetti bags and gift tags...



I had thought a lot about how to make the tables look stylish without looking too overcrowded or busy so we decided on quite a simple design. These round table numbers created a statement and we incorporated menus with a touch of coral. I love the typography on these! Place names also used the same type to tie everything together.




Final details included these order of services for the church. I was so pleased with how these turned out as I love the striped inside. The Guest Book also turned out beautifully.



Hope you enjoyed an in depth look into my wedding stationery! I was so thrilled with how it all turned out! Do let me know if you like it too or if you are doing anything similar.

Rachie xo

4 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Ahhh, all the memories are flooding back. So chic - love it! x

Jenny @ BAKE said...

absolutely gorgeous! I love the design continuity!

Amanda said...

Love the typography on all the stationery - you have awesome taste - everything has coordinated so beautifully x

Redlilocks {Swoon Worthy} said...

Love the fonts chosen, these are so chic! xxx