August 23, 2012

Washi tape gift wrap.

Happy Thursday all!

I love washi (or patterned) sticky tape but I have to say I've never really quite known what to do with it day to day. However Hello Joy have just posted this really cool idea for gift wrap.  How great does this pattern look? It really brightens up the brown paper and is such a stylish design. I am definitely going to be trying this - perhaps for a couple of birthdays I have coming up....

The amazing patterned tape is from this fabulous Etsy shop called Crafty Japan and you can see more pictures from Hello Joy here.

Hello Joy

Have a fab day!
Rachie xo

3 lovely comments:

Victoria said...

Its very pretty isnt it!

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Very pretty. I did it once but it didn't look nearly as lovely as this!! xx

Teresa said...

Do you remember when people used to fret when they didn't have "gift paper" in the house?!

Of course not. You're too young. Well, I do. And now I'm happier because thanks to sharings like this no more fretting as our household is filled with sources ahahahah

Thank you for another amazing tip.