August 14, 2012

Tuesday Tales of the Week

Hi everyone!

Here is what I have been up to this week.   Hope you like the pictures!

Enjoying antipasto at Pizza Express with the hubs; trying out a new cleanser - I love Origins and I'm loving this cleanser so far - its a really mild formulation.  Relaxing with the new issue of Red Magazine a , hot cross bun and a cup of tea  - Bliss!
A Chi Chi Affair
I also enjoyed a little shopping trip for homewares.   The new collection in Next really surprised me - its a departure from the norm but I really liked the more urban style.   John Lewis also had this great summer house display and I really enjoyed smelling all of the different Orla Kiely candles. I just adore the packaging!
A Chi Chi Affair
Have a happy week!

Rachie xo

1 lovely comments:

Redlilocks {Swoon Worthy} said...

I was thinking the same thing, thumbing through the Next home catalogue - they've finally upped their game a bit, was pleasantly surprised at all the nice bits!

xxx