August 28, 2012

Tuesday Tales from the Week

 
Hi everyone!
 
Sorry if you missed me yesterday but I was taking a little bloggy break as it was a bank holiday here in the UK.  I had a very relaxing time and it was lovely to have an extra day off work!  Here is what I got up to!

On Saturday my sister and nephew Freddy popped over and we went for lunch. Isn't he so handsome which his blonde curls?  The hubs and I also took a little trip to the cinema to see the Bourne identity which was actually very good. I thought it may be a poor sequel to the others (especially without Matt Damon!) but we actually really enjoyed it! Its definitely worth a visit.

A Chi Chi Affair

On Sunday we went to The Oxted and Edenbridge Country Show with the in laws. It was a beautiful day and we had a lovely time and spent hours looking around all the stalls.  The horticulture tent was my favourite which was riot of colour with loads of beautiful flowers. I love those orange dahlias! How I wish I could grow some like that!!


A Chi Chi Affair

There were also lots of animals, dog shows, show jumping and  giant vegetables (which were hilarious!) Aren't those little pigs super cute?

A Chi Chi Affair

Here are a few more pictures including me posing next to the vintage cars! I got that pink scarf in Bali on honeymoon and this was its first outing!

A Chi Chi Affair

Happy Tuesday!

Rachie xo

 

2 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Micro pigs are sooooo cute! Love your scarf, hun. xx

Redlilocks {Swoon Worthy} said...

I adore dahlias! Gorgeous! x