August 07, 2012

Tuesday Tales from the Week!

Hi everyone!

Lots of friends to catch up with, social events and of course watching the Olympics was the order of the day this week! Here are my tales....

I attended a gorgeous hen day in my friend's parents beautiful garden. We did a lovely canal boat trip down the river in the beautiful sunshine and the day was rounded off by champagne and cakes! I loved some of the table décor like these origami birds and the beautiful roses.

A Chi Chi Affair

I also met up with my good friend Will for dinner at The Potting Shed at the super stylish Dorset Square Hotel. The food was delicious and finally my wedding photos arrived! Thank you Segerius Bruce - they are gorgeous!

A Chi Chi Affair

Have a happy week!
Rachie xo

1 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

That hen party sounds so fun! Just as it was to see you last week - made me laugh that the dessert is popping into the top of the shot! xx