August 21, 2012

Happy Tuesday everyone!

I have been feeling a bit under the weather for the past couple of weeks but have finally kicked the virus and I'm feeling so much better. The sunshine that made an appearance this weekend totally helped my mood. Here is what I got up to!

I did a spot of cooking (an asparagus tart found here on Florence Finds) and I got to wear my new apron which was a wedding pressie from one of my besties. Its so cute I love it!  I finally started writing my thank you cards that we had made on moo.com.   We ate ice cream in the hot weather at Denbies Vineyard. The views are stunning.

A Chi Chi Affair


I also made a couple of new season purchases from Zara. This bug necklace that I am wearing with everything at the moment and this Navajo inspired skirt that I will breaking out when the weather gets a bit colder!

A Chi Chi Affair

Have a great Tuesday!
Rachie xo

2 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Pleased you're feeling back to your usual self. Drinks soon!! xx

Lana {lanalou style} said...

Like the look of your Zara purchases! Zara literally just opened here in Cape Town, exciting times!;)