August 31, 2012

Friday Home: Grilled Peach Salad

A few weeks ago our neighbour (who sells wholesale fruit and veg - I know lucky!!) poked her head over the fence and gave us a whole bag of peaches. Now I would normally just eat these on their own but they were quite soft already so I wondered what else I could do with them.

After a bit of searching on my favourite recipe websites I came across this Jamie Oliver recipe for Grilled Peach Salad with bresaola and a creamy dressing and thought I would give it a try as a light Sunday supper.   I was so glad I did - it was delicious. I couldn't get bresaola so substituted for parma ham but I don't think it really makes a difference. Oh and I used spinach instead of rocket (as that was also from our neighbours that day!) I thought this would be lovely served with a BBQ or as a starter at a summer dinner party.

Click over for the recipe here!


Jamie Oliver

And here is my version!!

A Chi Chi Affair


Happy Weekend!
Rachie xo

1 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Jamie always gets it so right - and so do you by the looks of your fab version! :) xx