August 24, 2012

Friday Home: Cute Coasters!

I am really into using coasters at the moment as they really brighten up my white table and I think they can add a fun touch to your tablescape. I thought I would do a little round up of some lovely ones on the market at the moment!! 


From Sugar Paper



I absolutely adore the turquoise, white and wooden symbology coaster (1) which is from Anthropologie - The colours are so fun and they would look so great on your table alongside some woven table mats and maybe a cactus as a centrepiece for a sort of Mexican desert chic style.  

The patterned chevron coasters (2) from Lori at Etsy would really brighten up your table everyday.

These moustache ones (3) from ruffhouseart at Etsy would be gorgeous for a guys birthday party!

The hammered metal silver ones (4) from Zara Home are so chic for an glamorous elegant dinner party but also quite stylish for everyday!


A Chi Chi Affair

Do let me know your faves!

Happy Weekend!
Rachie xo

1 lovely comments:

ylenia said...

Lovely blog here! I'm your newest follower now, and I hope you will follow me back, it would be great to keep in touch!
XOXO
Ylenia