August 03, 2012

Friday Home Baby's Room

I have mentioned this before but a number of my friends (and my sister!) are expecting babies in the next few months and whilst browsing H&M for items for my home I stumbled across their new home baby/kids range for Autumn/Winter. I love H&M home - they really lead where others follow in the home department and always have lots of innovative and well designed pieces. It is just so reasonably priced too!

Check out these gorgeous new kids collections! I love the soft greys, the stars, the little bunnies and the neutral laundry bags. Perfect for a gender neutral nursery. Not too keen on the leopard print but hey you cant have it all!




This next collection is so cute! I adore the green and brown together - its such a fresh combination for a both genders. I want that bear cushion! You could pair this with a wooden wardrobe and bed for a stylish rustic bedroom for your little tot!




Click over to see (and purchase!) the new collections!
Happy Friday

Rachie xo

2 lovely comments:

Helen Elliott said...

Yay a post for me! I too love that bear cushion but really love all the other styles - I need to have a serious think about this nursery! There is not a lot out there for those that want a surprise gender!
Thank you Rocky!
xxxx

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Love the old wooden toys and the sweet animal pieces! :) xx