August 30, 2012

Free Printable Favour and Present Boxes

I found this amazing free printables round up over on Pizzazerie blog which always have some great party ideas! Best of all, all of these are completely free to download! Woop!  I actually used little brown paper pillow boxes  to wrap the bridesmaid gifts at my wedding and they looked gorgeous but I wish I had found these stripy ones as they look so fun!

I love the candy crackers as well which would be a cute take on the traditional festive ones... I can imagine these on a contemporary Christmas table.

See the full post and download the printables here

http://pizzazzerie.com/

Happy Thursday!
Rachie xo

2 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Are you kidding me?! These are amazing - great find, hun! Will have to include in Bright.Links! xx

Natasha @ Smorish said...

These are awesome!Thanks for sharing!!! :)