July 31, 2012

Tuesday Tales From the Week

Well I am slowly getting back to normality from the whirlwind of the past few weeks and I am so glad to be back in London for the Olympics! Its so exciting! Did you see the Opening Ceremony? It was so brilliant.

I loved this headlines in the papers last week! I definitely agree with this one!

A Chi Chi Affair

I was lucky enough to see the Olympic Torch go past my work on the banks of the Thames. Here I am waving our British flag.

A Chi Chi Affair

Olympic Fever is even hitting our street. Check out this display - its so clever!


A Chi Chi Affair

In other news I have a new fave drink -  Starbucks Coffee Light Frapuccino - its delish!


A Chi Chi Affair

Oh and I received this beautiful Smythson invite to a lovely wedding in a few months - I cant wait!


A Chi Chi Affair

Have a happy week!

Rachie xo

2 lovely comments:

Redlilocks {Swoon Worthy} said...

Absolutely loved the opening ceremony and felt very very proud that I call this country home :) I think Danny Boyle just nailed it with something that felt so British - funny, weird, awe-inspiring and moving. Olympics fever is definitely catching - it's on the telly as I type lol xxx

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Beautiful wedding invite, hun! xx