July 26, 2012

I am back and married!

Well lovely readers after the most amazing wedding and honeymoon I am finally back!!  We had the most amazing day filled with so much love, it was just beyond my wildest dreams and the best day of our lives. :-)

I will be sharing the details with you over the coming weeks and telling you why I made the decisions I did and showing you how everything worked out. There will be lots of photos!  In the meantime - here is a sneak peak...

http://www.segeriusbruceblog.com


http://www.segeriusbruceblog.com

I'll also be sharing the details of our fabulous honeymoon in Singapore and Bali so do look out that for that too!  There is lots to look forward to and I hope you'll join me.


achichiaffair

Oh and BTW you can also find me on Instagram as achichiaffair. Do follow me to see my pics!

Its good to be back!

Rachie xo

6 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Yay! Welcome back, hun! x

Teresa said...

So happy for you.
Love,
T

Redlilocks {Swoon Worthy} said...

You look so gorgeous and happy! Very big congratulations, I'm so glad your day was magical! xxx

Carissa @ the Fabulous Design File said...

Welcome back! Your photos look super fabulous! Can't wait to hear more details.

Jenny @ BAKE said...

Congratulations! Your dress is stunning!

Amanda said...

Congratulations!! LOVE that street shot - stunning! Can't wait to see more photos x