July 04, 2012

The final Wedding Wednesday!

Well here we are - The final Wedding Wednesday before I get married on Saturday!! This week so far has been a mixture of emotions!  We had a manic weekend running around collecting the suits, visiting people to finalise details, buying last minute bits and staying up until god knows what time wrapping gifts and making the order of the services!

But yesterday today I started to feel better, the final bits are coming together and yesterday I managed to relax while having a cut and colour with my hairdresser.  Today is a day of beauty treatments, eyelash tint, eyebrow shape, eyelash extensions and exfoliating wrap so I'm very much looking forward to that and then Thursday I am picking up my dress!  Cant wait for that either! :-)

Its the little things that seem to get me this week though; writing cards to my nearest and dearest and just thinking about the sheer immense nature of the day. Getting to the end of the aisle to find H2B waiting, H2b's speech, Our first dance as Husband and Wife! Its so exciting but nerve wracking too! 

I'm signing off by showing you one of the last minute details coming together! My good friend gave me a sneaky peak of the wedding cake she is making for us. Doesn't it look amazing so far? It has one tier left to go and some flowers to go on it too.

A Chi Chi Affair

I hope you have enjoyed sharing my wedding journey with me.   I'm going to take a little blog break while we are on honeymoon but I promise I'll be back sharing all the details and of course the photos!  I hope you come back and join me.

I'll leave you with a sneak peak of our engagement shoot that Louise from Bloved is blogging on the 10th July. Make sure you stop by!

Segerius Bruce

Love an excited, nervous, nearly newlywed

Rachie xo

7 lovely comments:

Helen Elliott said...

I was actually looking forward to reading this last Wedding Wednesday post on the way into work this morning and its lovely! - I'm beyond excited now so goodness knows how you must be feeling! Bring on Saturday and all the fun, laughs, tears and disco dancing! xxx

Victoria said...

My stomach did a little flip! Cant wait!!
xx

Redlilocks {Swoon Worthy} said...

The cake is beautiful - so chic and classy, I really love it! Excited for ya hun, I'm sure the day will just be magical!

Don't worry about a blogging break, we'll be here waiting with baited breath to see how it all went when you are back! Can't wait to see pics :) You look beautiful in your engagement pics too xxx

Dhruti Rawal said...

I have been a bridesmaid six times, sang 20 plus songs, a flower girl twice, served cake once, lit candles, managed a photo booth and been the perfect guest book attendant. Every wedding I am asked to be in is a true honor and I have loved them all.

__________________
wedding favor|wedding gift shop

Amanda said...

I'm so excited for you! Such a special week the lead up to your wedding. Try and make some time to enjoy relaxing amongst all the preparations. Can't wait to see some photos of your big day!

Carissa @ the Fabulous Design File said...

So exciting! Enjoy every moment! Can't wait to see the photos and hear all about it!

Elizabeth | Bridal Musings said...

LOVE the stripy cake! Keep calm and marry on and enjoy every second! xx