June 20, 2012

Wedding Wednesday: On the Countdown!

After this one I only have two  more Wedding Wednesdays until the big day which is just insane! I promise I'll keep writing up until the day to keep you up to date with the final arrangements though...

After a long long hunt for my jewellery I finally decided on something super simple so have ordered this pearl necklace and drop earrings from Dogeared. I like their ethical principles too!  I do have a sparkly bracelet from J Crew though to keep it glam and I'll be changing into my Kate Spade Necklace for the evening!

Dogeared

Dogeared



I also finalised my "What to wear on the day outfit" and have gone for a super pretty robe and dress from Plum Pretty Sugar. It arrived this week and its gorgeous!! I have to look good for the getting ready shots!! :-)

Plum Pretty Sugar




More sneak peaks next week!
Rachie xo

0 lovely comments: