June 27, 2012

Wedding Wednesday Last minute details!

This is the penultimate Wedding Wednesday. Can you believe we are nearly there? It's been a long but lovely journey and I must say I'll miss writing about all my plans on a Wednesday!

I'm writing this post on the train home from a night out with my lovely friend Gemma who is singing at the wedding. She was having a rehearsal with the organist and I must say she was brilliant! It was very emotional hearing her beautiful voice fill the church and thinking that the next time I will be there will be the rehearsal the night before the wedding! It gave me goose bumps!

I thought I would post this photo of Gemma and I taken on our holiday in Mallorca a few years ago! Such lovely memories.

A Chi Chi Affair

So we are nearly there and h2b and I have been doing lots of last minute making of things! The stationery has arrived from Canvas Boutique and I'm really thrilled - it all looks so stylish and I can see everything coming together nicely. I do still feel like I have quite a long list but am hoping this should diminish in the last week!

I have finally settled on my wedding perfume!! Sensuous nude by Estee Lauder. Its described as sultry Woods and Musks, delicate Muguet, Sicilian Bergamot and Baie Rose. Its actually quite subtle but I really like it and I think the fragrance suits how I want to feel on the day. :-)

Estee Lauder
I think that's all for now!!

Rachie xo

5 lovely comments:

Victoria said...

Yay! So pleased the stationary has arrived!

Helen Elliott said...

Reading that made me feel emotional so goodness knows how you'll be feeling.

I think your Wednesday posts should still be about something personal - maybe 'look back Wednesdays' - where you take one feature of your wedding and explain how it all came together?


x x x x

{Hi Sugarplum!} said...

SO EXCITING!!! I know it will be a lovely day, and you a beautiful bride!!!

Bethan said...

Loved chatting to you earlier. Sounds like it's all coming together perfectly!
I agree with Helen, I think you should prolong Wedding Wednesday. It's my favourite post of the week xx

Elizabeth | Bridal Musings said...

So excited for you! How lovely that your friend is singing at your wedding :) That perfume sounds glorious *runs off to Macy's to have a sniff* Best of luck with all your final prep and planning, it's going to be amazing xx