June 05, 2012

Wedding Wednesday: Hen Weekend Part 1

Hi everyone!

Hope you have a fabulous bank holiday celebrating the Queen's Jubilee! (if you are in the UK!) I was on my hen weekend on Friday and Saturday so I thought I would share part one of the photos with you. I had an amazing time! All my bridesmaids did such a great job organising - I couldn't have wished for anything better!

The weekend was held in London and had a British theme which was reflected in the decorations! I particularly loved all the signs, the bunting, the sweetie tables, the stripy straws and I got all kinds of pressies too!  These pictures are from Friday night where the girls surprised me with tons of gifts and a gorgeous book with messages in. I cried!  We then played some Mr and Mrs games and made our way out for a civilised dinner and then cocktails (not so civilised!!)

Part two very soon....


A Chi Chi Affair

A Chi Chi Affair

A Chi Chi Affair

A Chi Chi Affair

A Chi Chi Affair

A Chi Chi Affair

A Chi Chi Affair

A Chi Chi Affair

A Chi Chi Affair

A Chi Chi Affair

A Chi Chi Affair

A Chi Chi Affair

A Chi Chi Affair

A Chi Chi Affair

Happy Wednesday!

Rachie xo

2 lovely comments:

Carissa @ the Fabulous Design File said...

It looks so fun! And you are looking fabulous! Looks like you had a great night!

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Your hair looked sooo lovely on the Friday night hun xx