June 13, 2012

Wedding Wednesday: Hen Night Part 2 - Markets and Cocktails!

As promised last week here is the second part of my hen night celebrations! They are loads of photos but I couldn't pick out just a few so I thought I would post them all! I hope you like them!


 On the Saturday we  started the day at Borough Market which is a food market near London Bridge. If you haven't been you must, as its a haven for foodies! Saturday afternoon we did cocktail making which was just so much fun!!! We made a number of cocktails including Bellini's, Old Fashioneds, Raspberry Mojitos and Amaretto Sours and I even had a few shots of Moonshine! EEK! Nothing like a few cocktails to get the party started!

We finished the evening in a tapas bar - I actually don't have many pictures of this as I was too busy dancing to take photos so I have included some from my good friend (and bridesmaid) Bethan. She is pregnant so managed to get lots of pictures!!

A Chi Chi Affair

A Chi Chi Affair

A Chi Chi Affair

A Chi Chi Affair

A Chi Chi Affair

A Chi Chi Affair

A Chi Chi Affair

A Chi Chi Affair

A Chi Chi Affair

A Chi Chi Affair

A Chi Chi Affair

A Chi Chi Affair

A Chi Chi Affair

A Chi Chi Affair

A Chi Chi Affair

A Chi Chi Affair

A Chi Chi Affair

A Chi Chi Affair

A Chi Chi Affair

Bethan Doyle

Bethan Doyle

Bethan Doyle

Hope you enjoyed the pictures!!

Rachie xo

4 lovely comments:

Victoria said...

such lovely memories! xx

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Such a fun day! Thank you for inviting me! :) xx

frances - reellovefilms said...

looks like you had a great time :) x

Carissa @ the Fabulous Design File said...

Super fun! Those cocktails look delish!!!