June 19, 2012

Tuesday Tales from the Week!

Okay we are now less than three weeks until the wedding! EEK!!!!! It is just crazy how quickly it has come around??  I have lists upon lists of things to do but I'm also trying to have some semblance of a normal life as I'm still at work (trying to concentrate!) 

Here are my tales this week!

Honeymoon shopping and a trip to the dentist also calls for pancakes at Westfield!  I didn't eat it all as I have to actually fit into my wedding dress!!? Hee hee!

A Chi Chi Affair

My mum bought me this gorgeous orchid as a gift for my hen do a few weeks ago - its so stunning! I also love how low maintenance orchids are!!


A Chi Chi Affair

Sunday was a craft day and I made some drink flags for the wedding cocktails!  Do you like them?


A Chi Chi Affair

Have a great week!
Rachie xo

4 lovely comments:

Victoria said...

oooh I love the little flags!

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

LOVE the flags! xx

Redlilocks {Swoon Worthy} said...

Love American style breakfast ;) love orchids and the flags look ace! Can't wait to see the wedding pics, its gonna be gorgeous xxxx

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

My orchid just died unfortunately but she lasted really long.
Your looks amazing, I love double orchids!