June 12, 2012

Tuesday Tales From The Week

It's been a short week because of the bank holiday so only three days working which was nice! I managed to have a couple of catch ups with friends and then went away for the weekend to visit my bestie while H2B was on his stag night!!  We had such a lovely time!
Here are my tales this week!

I got the train from Marylebone to see my bestie and was particularly taken with the old fashioned ticket office at the station. Railway chic!!

A Chi Chi Affair

Met this little Australian man for the very first time! Could he be more cute! I think not!!


A Chi Chi Affair

A big catch up over dinner was such a treat with my bestie - I don't think we stopped talking all weekend!

A Chi Chi Affair

Received this very unexpected but gorgeous gift from my friend Sarah!! Love Kate Spade!!

A Chi Chi Affair

Have a lovely week!! 

Rachie xo

1 lovely comments:

Carissa @ the Fabulous Design File said...

So fun! Isn't Kate Spade packaging the best??? Love it!