June 29, 2012

Friday Home: Strawberry Blueberry Mini Cheesecake Trifle !

One of the things I am most looking forward to after the wedding is entertaining again and having people round for dinner. Its been so busy that we haven't had people over for ages and I miss cooking and trying out new recipes!  I'm going to ear mark this dessert recipe for my first dinner party back! The trifle is a easy to make in advance and looks so pretty with the strawberries and the blueberries.   It would also be fabulous if you are celebrating 4th July this week!

Click over to the lovely Glorious Treats here for the recipe. Its such a lovely blog with great recipes so make sure you have a look around too!


Glorious Treats

Happy Friday!!
Rachie xo

2 lovely comments:

Jenny @ BAKE said...

These are gorgeous! they're on my summer party dessert list now!

Amanda said...

Oh wow, they're presented so beautifully!!