May 02, 2012

Wedding Wednesday : Wedding Update, Bridesmaids and Accessories!

I thought I would write a little catch up post today to tell you where we are at with the wedding planning! My life at the moment is a sea of appointments and decisions and with only 10 weeks to go time is really flying!



Three out of five bridesmaid dresses have now been decided - they all meet the colour palate (different shades of coral and pink) and all of them look really lovely on their respective girl. I cant wait to see them all together on the day. Hopefully we'll make some more decisions with regard to the other two soon and we still need to purchase shoes which will be gold!




With regard to my accessories I am almost there. This weekend I'm picking up my good friends veil that will be my something borrowed. I'm so thrilled to be able to borrow something so special to her and my friend has such a happy marriage so I think its a great omen.   We also visiting my soon to be mother in law and I'm going to raid her jewellery box to look for a day necklace (Don't forget I have the Kate Spade Statement necklace for evening) I'm hoping this can be my something old as well!

My hair flowers from Mignonne handmade have also arrived and they are really beautiful, ivory with gold and pearl centres - I am so pleased with them. I have purchased a bracelet from J crew which i'll share with you as soon as it arrives!!

I'll be back with more wedding news next week.

Rachie xo

3 lovely comments:

Amanda said...

Gosh, I'm so excited for you. I love the sounds of the bridesmaid dresses the inspiration pic above is lovely and I know whatever you go with will be equally beautiful. What a great idea to borrow a veil for your 'something borrowed'. Can't wait to see it all come together over the next 10 weeks x

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

LOVE the coral colour and I think it's so touching that you are borrowing your friend's veil. xx

Redlilocks {Swoon Worthy} said...

Love the colour scheme, you are going to have such a beautiful day! xxx