May 30, 2012

Wedding Wednesday - My Make Up trial

So last week one of the tasks on my to do list was to have my make up trial. Booking my make up was actually one of the first things I did (once we have the date and venue) and after looking around a lot of blogs and magazines. I found Kit Hall from Slap Artists.

I was quite nervous about my trial especially as I wear quite a lot of make up day to day and I know what I like. I also didn't want the typical bridal barely there face either. However, as soon as I met Kit my fears were allayed as she was truly lovely and we chatted like old friends.

She asked me what kind o f make up I wear day to day and we settled on some brown/golds on the eyes, a few false eyelashes and quite a strong lip which should hopefully match the flowers. She managed to accentuate my features and create just the wedding look I had in my head. Its hard to visualise with the dress and hair but I'm trusting my instincts that it will all come together on the day. Fingers crossed!

tommybeautypro.wordpress.com

Happy Wednesday!

Rachie xo

0 lovely comments: