May 29, 2012

Tuesday Tales from the Week!

Hi everyone!  We are still enjoying some lovely weather in the UK and its making everyone so happy! Its great!!  Here are my tales this week...

Had my first wedding dress fitting - the first time I had seen my dress since October! Luckily I still loved it :-)

A Chi Chi Affair

We had our first BBQ of the year just the two of us in the garden after work on Friday! Cant wait for lots more of these!

A Chi Chi Affair

Look at the fabric bunting at Westfield in London all out for the Queen's diamond jubilee! Doesn't it look great?

A Chi Chi Affair

Have a lovely week! It's my hen night this weekend!!

Rachie xo

1 lovely comments:

Redlilocks {Swoon Worthy} said...

Hahaha we did the burger/chicken bbq just for the two of us in our backgarden this weekend as well ;)

Looks like a lovely week! xxx