May 08, 2012

Tuesday Tales From the Week

Hi everyone!

Happy Tuesday! We've just had a bank holiday in the UK so mine was mostly spent catching up with good friends and family, doing lots of wedding bits and eating! It was lovely! Here are my Tuesday Tales...

Here is my sister at lunch after a hard days bridesmaid dress shopping. We went to Wahaca and it was delicious as usual!

A Chi Chi Affair

And here are the fruits of a hard days shopping!!

A Chi Chi Affair

I picked up these absolutely gorgeous ranunculas to brighten up my kitchen! Aren't they absolutely beautiful!

A Chi Chi Affair

Have a lovely week!

Rachie xo

3 lovely comments:

L said...

Wahaca is one of the best things about going to London. I was there at the weekend, so good!

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Love your blooms and we must go to Wahaca soon! :) xx

Redlilocks {Swoon Worthy} said...

The renunculas are just stunning but that food looks a close second ;) Nom nom nom. Must check out Wahaca sometime!

xxx