May 01, 2012

Tuesday Tales From the Week

Hi everyone.

I'm been so busy with wedding prep this week my feet have hardly touched the ground!  Here are my tales from this week...

Look at these lovely tulips outside St Paul's Station - a sea of pink! Beautiful!

A Chi Chi Affair

Whilst searching for a venue for the night before the wedding we walked past The Tower Of London - I haven't been for a while and I had forgotten how utterly stunning it is. Such a historic building...


A Chi Chi Affair

We had dinner in Zizzi's this week - Look at their cool coffee cups! I adore the graphic image of the bicycle in that fun yellow colour!

A Chi Chi Affair

Have a lovely week!

Rachie xo

2 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Love the tulips that are everywhere at the mo! xx

{Hi Sugarplum!} said...

I love the Tower of London! I thought the tour was fascinating!