May 17, 2012

Some cute Etsy finds!

I thought I would post a few cute finds that I have found around the web recently!

I love a paper coaster - they add the finishing touch to any table and so when I came across these YAY ones (which is one of my fave sayings!) from ruffhouseart on Etsy I knew I would post them!  Super cute for any celebration, I adore the pop of yellow against the white as well - they would really brighten up your home.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/91305565/yay-celebration-letterpress-paper

I also really like these modern maps from These are Things. Each map is printed by hand in the USA and is silk screened in two colours  with a limited edition of 100. Obviously this London one is my fave and I love the bright red but but there are some great USA ones as well. Definitely worth a look. The London one is available here.

http://shop.thesearethings.com/

Happy Thursday!

Rachie xo

1 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

I have two These Are Things prints up in our flat - love them! xx