May 03, 2012

Queens Jubilee Printables!

Are you having a party for the Queen's Silver Jubilee? In our road we are having a street party!   If you are, then you will absolutely love these printables from Bird's Party that I found on Amy Atlas's blog.  There are so many great designs such as menu cards, cupcake toppers, party icons, bunting, and my favourites which are the favour tags. I love how bright and colourful they are and the cute designs! They are so much fun and the London designs are so iconic!

Amy Atlas

Amy Atlas
Amy Atlas

Purchase the printables here. They are super reasonably priced too!

Do let me know if you are celebrating and what you are planning!

Rachie xo

4 lovely comments:

Ioana-Carmen said...

Hy sweetie! lovely post, maybe we can follow each other? Kisses

FashionSpot.ro

Teresa said...

After seeing your suggestions I wish I would celebrate Her Majesty's Jubileum with a Party too.

Lovely sharings, Pretty Girl!

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

OK, so those tags are so sweet! x

Adelina Alexander said...

Love your blog! Fun and fresh! I am a new follower! Would you like to follow me back?
xoxo