May 18, 2012

Friday Home: Zara Flower Cushions!

Hi everyone!

Florals seem to be all over the shops at the moment! I went shopping yesterday and tried on lots of lovely flowery dresses and I purchased these shorts from Zara that I am dying to wear on honeymoon! So its no surprise that this has spilled over into home decor too. In mu opinion no one does (non grannish!) florals better than Zara Home where than are an abundance of botanical patterns!

Cushions are such a great way of introducing pattern into your home and these cushions are some of my favourites.

I adore the summery look of this pattern against the white background. It looks very elegant!


Zara Home


I love the shape of this cushion and the busy fun pattern. The pink and lilac together is so summery. Gorgeous for a little girls room!

Zara Home

This cushion reminds me of a painting! These would look so stylish against an all white sofa or crisp white bed linen!

Zara Home

This one reminds me of holidays and its actually called the Palm Beach Cushion! I love the digitally printed pattern and the pink and orange too!

Zara Home

Which one is your favourite?

Rachie xo

2 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

I love the third option with the painterly, water colour effect. xx

Redlilocks {Swoon Worthy} said...

I absolutely LOVE Zara Home, they have really up'd their game recently in homewares and the whole 'palm beach' look is just utterly fabulous!

So hard to choose a favourite, they are all gorgeous... think I love the first one the most though :) xxx