May 10, 2012

DIY Mothers Day Card

Hi everyone

Happy Thursday! I know its Mothers Day this week in the USA and in many other countries (not in the UK though) so I still couldn't resist posting this really cute DIY card that I found on The Sweetest Occasion. You could actually use this for many occasions as it looks really elegant. I love the peach and white colours and the addition of the brown string.

The Sweetest Occasion

Click over to The Sweetest Occasion to get the full how to and instructions.

Rachie xo

3 lovely comments:

Bubble My Licorice said...

your blog is great :)
I love it!

http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

Re said...

I did the same because is mother's day in Brazil. I wish I was there if my mum.

Your blog is lovely.

WOuld you like to follow each other? Let me know so I can follow you back. xx
http://msofisticada.blogspot.co.uk/

Marcela Gmd said...

Beautiful blog!!
Take a look on my blog and if you like we can follow each other?
Besos, desde España, Marcela♥