April 18, 2012

Wedding Wednesday Honeymoon Finds

I just thought I would share with you a couple of finds that I have picked up for our honeymoon so far and then also some that I am debating buying. :-) We're off to Singapore and Bali and staying in some lovely hotels so looking for some beach luxe items than will take me from day to night easily!

I love the stripe on this Zara dress - its a nice light weight silk so will be lovely for a cover up for shopping in the beach boutiques. I'll twin this with my Chanel classic brown sunglasses.

zara.com

The picture doesn't do this Kaftan from Accessorize justice as it has a lovely gold thread running through it. It will be perfect as a beach cover up.


http://www.accessorize.com/

This over sized floppy hat is from New Look and I couldn't resist it as it was such a bargain buy and will pack nicely in my suitcase!  I hope I have the chance to wear this as its so glamorous!

New Look

And my wish list buys so far are this gorgeous Diane Von Furstenberg kaftan which is just ultra chic and such a classic.

DVF via my wardrobe

 This bikini from Seafolly is such a lovely shape and I am loving the colours too!

Seafolly via My Wardrobe

Are you liking my finds so far?

Rachie xo




5 lovely comments:

Gemma said...

Gorgeous picks Rachie!! I can totally see you in that hat!! I don't know if you've been to Bali before, but the shopping is AMAZING - not just for the stalls like you have in Thailand but the little designer boutiques in Jimboran. We were there on our honeymoon. Gorgeous. xx

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

DVF needs to happen! xx

{Hi Sugarplum!} said...

All gorgeous options, and love the hat. Your trip is going to be amazing!!

Redlilocks {Swoon Worthy} said...

Love your pics! That dress in the first pic is just gorgeous! xxx

Jasmine of ❤AdamAlexMommy❤ said...

great style picks. love those coverups! great blog--lovely inspirations, and i enjoyed browsing. i just followed on google and twitter, and i would be honored stay connected w/ you on both. :) have a great day! :)
xoxo
jasmine
AdamAlexMommy