April 25, 2012

Wedding Wednesday Decorative Details!

As the wedding day draws ever closer more of my thoughts turn to the decorative detail on the day. As many of you know one of my "colours" is gold and this week I purchased these gold tealight holders and small gold vases. We're really lucky n that the venue doesnt need too much dressing as its beautiful but I'm hoping these items will give it a little bit more sparkle! Both of these items are from the lovely Nordic House which is definitely worth a look for decorative items. I love that we can use them around the house after the wedding.


Nordic House

Nordic House


I also bought some classic white confetti this week which is made out of delphinium petals from
Shropshire Petals. It arrived in the cutest white organza bags. I added some gold glitter to the white for exra sparkle!!

Shropshire Petals

Happy Wednesday!

Rachie xo

2 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

They are beautiful - a nice dash of stylish glam! :) xx

Redlilocks {Swoon Worthy} said...

You can never have too much sparkle. Love these! xxx