April 17, 2012

Tuesday Tales from the week!

Hi everyone!  What a hectic week! Here is what I got up to....

I went searching for wedding perfume at Liberty in their lovely beauty hall! I could spend hours in there.... :-)

A Chi Chi Affair

After a meeting with our wedding venue we had dinner at Wagamama. I had amai udon - My favourite!!


A Chi Chi Affair

I worked my first wedding as an "On the day planner" and it was such a fun experience. I was honoured to take away one of these gorgeous flower balls that decorated the aisle and table centrepieces. Congratulations Shirley and Rog!

A Chi Chi Affair

Have a lovely week!

Rachie xo

2 lovely comments:

Cupcake Couture said...

Liberty is my favourite! Love! x

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

mmm Im a big amai udon fan too! its either that or the chicken katsu curry!