April 03, 2012

Tuesday Tales from the week!

Hi everyone! Its been a lovely week.  Can you believe its April already? Only three months until our wedding! Eek! We actually went away for a little mini break to London but I thought I would share that in more detail on Thursday so stay tuned! Here's what else I got up to...

I had my first ice lolly of the year sitting in the park in a lunch break! The weather has been so lovely!

A Chi Chi Affair 

I'm trying to sort out my nails so I bought this Save the Nail Repair and Rescue Treatment. I'm having good results so far! Also  I'm a sucker for cool packaging!

A Chi Chi Affair

We went out to celebrate our recent work successes at Gaucho in Chancery Lane. It was a delicious meal and much wine was consumed!!

A Chi Chi Affair

Happy Tuesday!

Rachie xo

2 lovely comments:

Victoria said...

Try OPI Nail Envy - Strengh - you keep putting on layers every day and its really good.
x

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Can't wait to hear more about the London break! xx