April 20, 2012

Friday Home: Lavender Mojito

Okay so anyone that knows me knows that I love cocktails! They are my fave alcoholic drink by a mile and I love trying new combinations when we are having a night out. Now I'm thinking that with my Kitchen tea, Hen night, Wedding and Honeymoon coming up I'm going to be doing a whole lot of celebrating in the next few months, and with celebrating comes cocktails!!

This Lavender Mojito from one of my fave blogs Sugar and Charm looks really gorgeous and is so different. It requires culinary lavender which you can buy here if you are in the UK

Do click over to Sugar and Charm blog here for the full recipe!

http://www.sugarandcharmblog.com/

Happy Weekend!

Rachie xo

1 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Maybe we should have these at our next dinner party?! xx