April 13, 2012

Friday Home: How to Build a Cheeseboard

For any aspiring host or hostess I found this very useful post on Glitter Guide by Victoria from vmac+cheese about how to build a perfect cheeseboard. Yes Yes I know this post is slightly random ;-) but I really did find this so interesting!

Often when we have friends round for dinner we serve a platter of charcuterie and cheese as a help yourself starter, dessert or as part of wider buffet and it always goes down well so its great to know what to serve as part of it! I especially like the addition of some sort of spread like a pesto and the small garnishes like dried fruit as this adds some colour as well!

http://vmacandcheese.com/

Click over to Glitter Guide to read the full post!

Happy Friday! Are you entertaining over the weekend?

Rachie xo

2 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

What a cool post - love it! x

Redlilocks {Swoon Worthy} said...

Very cool, I love the variety on the plate, I would be hard pressed to resist having a nibble :)

xxx