March 14, 2012

Wedding Wednesday - Bridesmaid Dresses

As I blogged about yesterday, last Friday I went bridesmaid dress shopping with two of the bridesmaids. It was a successful trip - there seemed to be lots of coral and pink dresses in the shops and we tried on lots of  dresses! As the bridesmaids are all wearing different dresses we had to give some thought to the tones of  corals and pinks used as some were more on the orange side of coral which which decided was a bit too bright and some on the brighter shade of pink also looked wrong.  

Here are some of the contenders that were tried on.  I wont be giving away the actual dresses but can you pick your favourite?

Oasis

Karen Millen

French Connection

Warehouse

French Connection

Happy Wednesday!

Rachie xo

7 lovely comments:

Adam & Rosie said...

Oasis & Warehouse my faves! X

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

I love the warehouse one, so cute! And I love the are all wearing different ones, I don't like them all the same!

Redlilocks {Swoon Worthy} said...

They are all rather gorgeous but I think the Warehouse one is my favourite! xxx

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Love the Oasis one, hun but think the Warehouse one is my fave on balance! xx

Carissa @ the Fabulous Design File said...

Gorgeous choices!!! My fave is oasis!

kennady said...

It is a beautiful collection of bridesmaid dress and impressive one. The brides and bridesmaid dress have to decide the color and design and more importantly size of each bridesmaid. For searching the good dress vendor, the free wedding apps are helpful for them.

Leena Roy said...

Wow beautiful!

wedding dresses edinburgh & wedding dress shops edinburgh & edinburgh wedding dress shops