March 27, 2012

Tuesday Tales From the Week!

Phew this week was super busy as it was the culmination of a big event for my day job and I was working most of the weekend. I'm looking forward to some relaxation this week and then a couple of mini breaks as well. More details soon!

This shot was taken at 0730 on Sunday morning outside The National Gallery overlooking Trafalgar Square and Nelson's Column. You can see the blue skies trying to peak through.. :-) Oh and there's the London Olympics countdown clock.

A Chi Chi Affair

The event hospitality was held in The Royal Society and this was taken on terrace looking up at the beautiful building! Look at that sky!!


A Chi Chi Affair

I managed to get an hour in on Saturday sitting in the garden, Look how the Camellia is blooming. I am loving the colour and are those some late snowdrops?

A Chi Chi Affair

A Chi Chi Affair

Have a lovely week!

Rachie xo

3 lovely comments:

Taylor said...

Beautiful photos!! Inspiring photography is one of the greatest pleasures in life! :)
Check out my new post on beautiful outdoor/fashion photography!
Your blog is amazing, I am looking forward to your next post!
If you have the time, I'd love for you to check out my blog and follow!
http://covergirlandconverse.blogspot.com

Carissa @ the Fabulous Design File said...

I'm so envious that you have flowers blooming already! The snow still hasn't melted from my yard!

Redlilocks {Swoon Worthy} said...

Such lovely pictures! Can't believe all your flowers are in such full bloom (ours are only just starting to bloom) - gorgeous shots :) x