March 20, 2012

Tuesday Tales from the Week

Happy Tuesday Everyone! Hope you are having a nice week! The weather is definitely getting better here, so much so that I got to wear my new nautical print jeans out on the weekend with heels and no socks (It's the small things! :-) )

Here are my Tales this week!

Saw this lovely arrangement of cushions in John Lewis Home while picking out some curtains for the bedroom. Love all the bright colours!!

A Chi Chi Affair

We had lunch at the pub and I couldn't resist snapping the wrapping on my burger. You know how I love a stripe!!

A Chi Chi Affair

Managed to get out in the garden and do some weeding! It was really satisfying! I just wish the weeds wouldn't keep growing!

A Chi Chi Affair

Have a great week!

Rachie xo

2 lovely comments:

Adam & Rosie said...

In love with your jeans! Your weeding pic is a bit spooky as the glove looks alive even though there's no hand in it!!

Unknown said...

where did you get the burger?