March 06, 2012

Tuesday Tales from the Week!

Hi everyone!! Well March started off quite sunny but its got a little bit cold again now. However I have to say I'm glad March is here - Hello Spring! On my way to work I've already seen the first shoots of daffodils and my camelia bush in the garden is starting to bud! (Pictures as soon as it stops raining!)

Here what I got up to this week!

A couple of new purchases from Whistles to update my spring wardrobe. (Black jersey skirt and stripy top!)

A Chi Chi Affair

Trying out a very vibrant coral nail colour from Models One. Very Spring-Like!


A Chi Chi Affair

Looking for new paint colours for the bedroom...  Stay tuned to see which one we chose....

A Chi Chi Affair
Happy Tuesday!

Rachie xo

2 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Can't wait to see what paint colours you choose, hun! Hope you are having a good week. Thanks for your card - gave it a shout-out on the blog yesterday as I love it so much! xx

Lana {lanalou style} said...

Ah I always love seeing the first spring bulbs and daffodils always make me happy! Love the coral nail polish too x