March 22, 2012

Table Place Ideas

With Easter approaching you might be planning a big Easter dinner for all the family so I thought I would share these cute place ideas for your table that I found on Once Wed which has some gorgeous ideas for all celebrations. 

First up how about using a paper bag to write your menu on. Such a quick and budget friendly idea and the brown paper looks so chic...

Once Wed

I like using natural textures on my table and this simple sprig of rosemary looks really stylish and is such a simple idea.

Once Wed

Finally, and this is my fave idea - try picking up some plastic animals and spray painting them and then attaching some cute labels. I wonder if you can get Easter bunnies!!


Once Wed

Happy Thursday!

Rachie xo

1 lovely comments:

Teresa said...

All so lovely!
Thank you for sharing,
Teresa