March 15, 2012

St Patricks Day Printables

Do you celebrate St Patricks Day? I always think of it as an excuse to party really :-) so if that's your thing and you are hosting a get together then there are some really cute printables over at Pizzazzerie from The Party Press and MJ Paperie.  I love the plaid pattern - its really different but still stylish and gives a preppy look for your table!  Included in the set there are cupcake wrappers, drink flags, bottle labels and loads more so do go over to Pizzazzerie and take a look. All the printables are completely free to download!

You can download the printtables, get styling ideas and even an Appletini recipe over at Pizzazzerie here.

http://hemmerleinphotography.com/

http://hemmerleinphotography.com/

Do let me know if you are celebrating or if you are from the Emerald Isle!

Rachie xo

1 lovely comments:

Redlilocks {Swoon Worthy} said...

This is so cute! I love the tartan! My boyfriend is half Irish so we shared a Guiness lol - well, I say we shared it, I had about 4 sips and gave him the rest (blegh) LOL! xxx