March 02, 2012

Friday Home: Bedroom Lighting

So the bedroom is taking shape and my thoughts have turned to the lighting we are going to have.  Its quite a big room so we are thinking that we need something quite statement.  Here are few that have caught my eye!

I like the simplify of this Italian Glass Chandelier by Graham and Green - Its quite elegant and would look stylish against the light grey walls.

Graham and Green 

This Handwoven Rattan pendant shade from Habitat is quite rustic and I like the natural textures.


Habitat

 The cluster effect of this Five light Ceiling pendant from Laura Ashley feels modern and classic at the same time!

Laura Ashley


This Harper Cluster Light from John Lewis is similar to the one above but I really like the the perforation effect on this one. It really adds interest.

John Lewis

I like the modern shape of this Pod shade from M&S. It seems quite calming!

M&S

Which one is your favourite?

Rachie xo

2 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

The LA option is my favourite I think, hun! xx

Redlilocks {Swoon Worthy} said...

Oh how funny - The Graham & Green chandelier and the John Lewis cluster light are both ones I'm considering for my own bedroom ;) So I would have to say they were my favourites! xxx