March 01, 2012

DIY Place Card Markers

The gorgeous dinner party I went to last weekend gave me inspiration for today's post on place card markers which can really make a dinner party or occasion feel special. I even like to use them at home for a big family dinner.

I thought these initial ones are super simple to make and would be a cute gift or favour for your guests too. You can make them out of magnets so your guests can stick them on their fridge as in this lovely post by the ever gorgeous The Sweetest Occasion Blog.

The Sweetest Occasion

The Sweetest Occasion

I also really liked these tent place cards from The Pretty Blog which would be lovely for a casual dinner or BBQ. I love the way they hold the cutlery tied with the string. You can even tie with ribbon for a more formal party. There are two printable designs to choose from that you can download here.


The Sweetest Occasion

Happy Thursday

Rachie xo

1 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

I LOVE this idea hun! Straight to pinterest! xx