February 29, 2012

Wedding Wednesday - Thoughts about Make up!

Once we had the date and venue sorted one of the first things I did was book my make up artist. Kit Hall had been recommended on many blogs and I had seen some of her brides so I'm in no doubt I'm in safe hands! She is doing all the bridesmaids and mum too so although I think we're going to have to start at some ungodly hour I know she will do a lovely job and make everything look pretty and me suitably glamourous!

As with the rest of the outfit such as my shoes, and necklace I'm thinking about going for a glam look. A defined eye possibly with a eyeliner flick and a coral lip to go with the flowers! In my head I want to look a little bit like Bridget Bardot.  (Okay this may not be possible!!)

Google

In terms of products I've heard great things about Nars Orgasm blush and my sister in-law actually bought me the Super Orgasm  blush with gold flecks in for Christmas. I also want to test out the new Clarins Joli Rouge Brilliant Perfect Shine lipstick in Coral Pink.

Clarins

Have you tried any of these products? Are there any that you would reccommend?

Happy Wednesday!

Rachie xo

2 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

I think you should go vintage... ;)! Love the hair inspiration, hun. xx

Adam & Rosie said...

So exciting! I hope she can hide the bags under this Mummy's eyes! You're gonna look gorgeous and I love that lipstick. Not long now...!!! xoxo