February 08, 2012

Wedding Wednesday - Honeymoon Purchases

I know its a bit early (Five months to go!) but I'm already shopping for the honeymoon wardrobe! I couldn't resist of couple of bargain sale items in the last month which I cant wait to wear in Bali! So I thought I would share them with you.

First up this relaxed Matthew Williamson dress from the Escape range. I got this from The Outnet and its so easy to wear. I love the bright colours and the relaxed jersey fabric. I cant wait to wear this for breakfast in the sunshine overlooking the sea or having a little walk around the shops looking for bargains...


ioffer.com


I also treated myself to this DVF bikini in the sale from the brilliant Style Passport. I love the frill and the orange lining! I'm sticking to my healthy eating plan so that I look good in this!!

DVF + Style Passport 

Have you bought any sale bargains recently or are you dreaming of a hot holiday?

Rachie xo

3 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Don't worry, I bought a pair of shorts the other day on the coldest day of the year! Wishful thinking...! xx

Maydeccan said...

I love the dress.. I had recently picked up a dress from Outnet too - This one.
Going for my honeymoon next month to a beautiful resort in india - Kumarakom lake Resort :)
May

Redlilocks {Swoon Worthy} said...

Oooh I love your pics, so pretty!

Just got back from Lanzarote so bought a new bikini and cover up maxi before I went :) Even though I won't be able to wear them in this country for probably quite a while, it was still nice to buy something that wasn't knitted or had practical rubber soles ;) xxx